Friday, November 12, 2010

And now for something completely different....

At the Trash To Treasure show tomorrow (November 13) in Upper Marlboro, MD, I've gone ahead and gotten two spaces side by side. I'll still have stuff all over tables, plus a clothing rack, but just as an experiment, I'm bringing most of the un-dyed stuff that's been sitting at home waiting for inspiration and putting it into bins for people to root through, choose, and have me custom-dye to their specs. I wanted to try it at my last show but in a 10x10 space there just wasn't room. Here, though, I think it'll be just perfect. :-)

This week has been so lovely weather-wise, plus a massage and my chiropractor together made my 3-week migraine go away completely, so I've been trying to spend more time playing with the kids and getting all the parts to my clothing rack from the garage wasn't even on my radar till after sunset today, so tomorrow when the car is all-but-loaded I'll be putting that on top. I know they've done a lot more publicity this year than last year, so I'm really hoping the crowds come rolling in! Hope to see you there!

No comments: